Due to circumstances rather out my control, I only have ten minutes to write a post tonight. I wrote a letter tonight, as well as a long-ish journal entry, both of which are rarities these days, so I can’t say that I haven’t done substantial writing today. Therefore, my conscience leaves me free to post a list instead of a few paragraphs.
Here are a few bits of my bucket list (in no particular order):
- Learn to waltz
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Road trip through all of the mainland states
- Publish a novel
- Ride a horse at a gallop
- Go to New Zealand
- Walk slowly through the Holocaust Museum
- See a Broadway musical in New York City
- Be in a musical
- See one of my plays performed
- Attend all of my closest friends’ weddings
- Play an electric violin
- Learn to play guitar
There you are. A little more blatant self-exposition than is normal here, but that’s all I could think of to write.