There are only a few things that stand out about today:
- It was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be.
- Essay writing may be my one saving grace, academically speaking.
- Thank goodness. I’m a writing major, after all. It had to come in handy eventually.
- Is it just me, or is it getting colder?
- Music stores are distracting.
- All I need to do to take a nap is to sit down and try to do homework. I gave up on deliberately trying to take naps in the dorms years ago.
- When it comes to facing difficulty, I am not the only one.
- That thing. I need to not forget it. And that other thing. And…oh, dear.
- I’ve given up on keeping track of what day it is. Is today Tuesday? Yes. It was Tuesday.
- That means tomorrow’s Wednesday. Can I get an “Amen”?