From the perspective of a (still confused) child of the 90s:
- Massive hair, with the accompanying scent of ten gallons of hairspray.
- Also, massive plastic earrings.
- Paisley. Okay, this wasn’t so bad—I like paisley.
- Pilgrim collars.
- Deliberately blurring the focus on photos.
- Those sticker earrings. What were we thinking?
- Those floppy hats with the flowers.
- Those devilish pencils with individual plastic-fitted leads that you rotated out like machine gun bullets.
- All, repeat all of the popular music*.
*Except the Disney stuff. That was pretty awesome.