- I got up ludicrously early to study for a test I promptly and decidedly bombed. But I got a long, uninterrupted nap later. It was awesome. I even dreamed.
(Let it be understood that I never get good naps in the dorms.)
- The weather today! My goodness! Could it have been lovelier? I think not!!
- I avoided desserts all day. I am so proud of myself.
- I got to do thirty minutes of power yoga. Running is painful right now, so I’m turning to alternate ways of staying healthy and stress-free. Yoga is quite fun, and surprisingly difficult (in a good way).
- Because of the aforesaid yoga session and nap, I didn’t fall asleep while I was trying to do homework. This is a first for the semester. I even worked ahead. What.
- The salad I had at lunch was delicious.
- I found out that I will be living in an apartment next year instead of the dorms. I may or may not have danced up and down my room when I found this out. I also may or may not have been squealing for joy. Yo ho, yo ho, apartment life for me!
- I have food from home in my fridge. I love home food.
- I didn’t have to wear a coat today. I love my coats, but they’re one more thing to unlayer once you get into a classroom.
- …I’m sorry, I still just can’t get over the fact I got a nap. Whoa. Just whoa.