- Understate absolutely nothing.
- It’s okay to be older than your father.
- Sing as loud as you want about your traitorous plot—even though everyone’s just in that temple over there, no one will hear you.
- If you want to endear yourself to your girlfriend’s father, try to avoid declaring war on him.
- Break dancing is actually totally acceptable.
- If he’s not into you, he’s not into you. Move on. There are plenty more hippos in the Nile.
- On that note, forbidden love. Let’s not. Kids, don’t try that at home.
- Apparently, the lower the voice, the greater the evil.
- Always wear epic outfits.
- There is no facial expression too ridiculous. If you’ve got to get that note out, get it out however you have to. It will sound absolutely lovely.
And it did.