In order to make time slow down, I will reflect on things that somehow got accomplished this week.
- Ran four miles, total.
- Went without coffee for three days and counting without a single headache.
- Made a movie trailer.
- Moved (sort of) smoothly from reverse warrior pose to triangle pose to extended tree pose to warrior three.
- Finished summer inventory at the library.
- Cooked me some super awesome chicken.
- Cut waaaaaaaaaay back on sweets.
- Socialized. Of my own free will. Several times.
- Started writing a short story.
- And I’m one chapter away from finishing the one novel I’ve had time to read this summer.
I’ve got a week to go. i wonder what else I can do.