I’m like a dog behind the wheel of a semi. I may look happy-go-lucky, but I have no idea what I’m doing.
All of the projects (and boy are there a lot of them) are due in the latter end of November and the beginning of December. Both points are closer than I’d like to think, but they’re still kind of far away.
In that time, I’ll need to:
- Compile a bibliography of everything our library has on an author of my choice.
- Write a paper on some element of the English language that is hard for those who do not speak it natively to grasp and why.
- Write another paper about how phonetics create mood in poetry.
- Write out my philosophy of research.
- Write a twenty-page paper about Virginia Woolf and her works.
- Read a book about Virginia Woolf and feminism and give an oral report about it which may need to last around fifty minutes.
- And read all the novels for that class.
- And read all the other weekly assignments.