Several things that are very hard to believe:
- I had just started writing a 5000-word paper a week from yesterday. This paper is now complete.
- A week ago, I still had that paper and my presentation for Friday hanging over my head.
- A week ago, I had eaten almonds and an apple for dinner.
- A week ago, I was still trying to finish reading a book that I was supposed to finish by Monday. I finished that tonight.
- A week ago, I was bone tired. I’m still bone-tired.
- A week ago, Christmas was a week further away.
- A week ago, I had no idea what I was getting everyone for Christmas.
- A week ago, Christmas break was so, so far away….now it’s not.